cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 Mark II User Manual Availability

Daltongang1
Apprentice

Any clue as to when the R6 MkII Advanced user manual will be available?   I'm one of those rare individuals that actually RTFM.  Already preordered my R6 MkII and would like to spend the waiting time for delivery to read the manual.  

8 REPLIES 8

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Where have you looked for it?  As near as I can tell, the Support Page was posted the same day that they announced the camera and began taking orders.  It is their standard practice to post documentation on the same day as a new product announcement.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

It's not on the support page, at least not yet.  https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/eos-r6-mark-ii

It would be nice to hit the ground running in regards to new functions, advancements etc.  

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If you don't own the R6 I am guessing a lot could be gleaned from that manual.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Daltongang1
Apprentice

Thanks, I looked at it, but at this point I am more interested in the nuances that the Mk II has.  I already shoot with an R5.  The R6 MkII will be a second body.  With the various functionality layout differences, I'm wanting to reduce my fumbling around time by understanding the differences.  

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

The manual(s) for the R5 C were not available until the product shipped (Canon USA) website.  The Canada and AU websites had them a bit earlier.  I didn't follow the R3, R7 or R10's availability.  

I checked Canon USA, Asia, India, Asia, AU and UK....  no R6 mkII manual.  Keep checking they will eventually show up.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks, I will check the various Non USA sites and see if it pops up sooner than the 28th of November.  

Daltongang1
Apprentice

Thanks, haven't had a chance to check today.  Gives me something to do at work now.  

Announcements