EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R5 Mark II or R3 for sports and news?

I'm a sports editor of a weekly newspaper and I use a 7D with 2.8 70-200 and 2.8 24-70 lenses.Looking to upgrade. I'm torn between the R5 Mark II and R3. I would use it primarily for sports and general news. Family and landscape shots would be second...

Comparison of R5, R5II and the R3

If you can deal with the presentation style, Jarod Polin has released a comparison review of these cameras to get those of us who are stuck with a decision as to where to go.  If you are looking for a reasonably detailed overview, you might find it w...

EOS R5 Mark II upgrade or not?

I have the original R5, and have had it for 4 years next month. It's a fine camera that does the work. It seems to be very accurate for photography. Colors are fantastic, but not 100% accurate. The new one is supposed to be lower quality for photogra...

shutter button not releasing - 5d mk3

I'm presuming this is some kind of internal issue but hoping someone has a fix i've missed.The shutter button on my 5d mk3 will not focus nor release to take a shot. It's the same in AF and MF, with multiple lens. Also the same if shutter release is ...

Sparry by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R6 won't focus on the spot I choose

Hi AllI have my camera set up in animal eye autofocus and servo mode.  I have back button autofocus set up so when I press the AF-On button, it focuses and then when I press the * button, it activates eye autofocus. My issue is that when I set the ca...

DayB by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements