cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS R producing noisy images and blurry images.

Ashiq
Apprentice

The photos from the CANON EOS R is a little noisy and blurry. I don't know what is the problem, I am using a Viltrox adapter and EF 85 1.8 lense. Previously I have use the lense for my Canon 6D and it was providing sharp images.
I don't know Is the problem with my CANON EOS R sensor's or the adapter I am using or my lense. Please somebody help me. Its a huge investment for me. I don't want my photos looks blurry and noisy 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

The Viltrox mount adapter is definitely a potential source for issues, but I would not expect focusing to be one of them.  The mount adapter should not need to contain any optics, just electronics.  More typical issues are error messages and drained batteries.

Still, I strongly recommend getting a genuine Canon mount adapter, anyway.  Canon does not support third party adapters, and has recently asked some third party companies to stop producing them because of some type of copyright infringement issue.  Besides, you never know when or if a future camera firmware update will turn your third party mount adapter into a paperweight.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

The Viltrox mount adapter is definitely a potential source for issues, but I would not expect focusing to be one of them.  The mount adapter should not need to contain any optics, just electronics.  More typical issues are error messages and drained batteries.

Still, I strongly recommend getting a genuine Canon mount adapter, anyway.  Canon does not support third party adapters, and has recently asked some third party companies to stop producing them because of some type of copyright infringement issue.  Besides, you never know when or if a future camera firmware update will turn your third party mount adapter into a paperweight.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

As soon as possible I'll buy a canon adapter. I really hope it solves my problem. Thankyou for you time.

Announcements