EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the differences between

What's the differences between canon 10-22 , tamron 10-24 and sigma 10-20?I know all of these are wide angleBut I hope to know about gains from themAnd whitch one is the best ?

Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR

Want to know if the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras will fit and work with the EOS Rebel XTi camera.

skay by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens shopping help, things to consider.

Because this is a new forum with very few members from the forums I belong to, and one with a lot of questions from people who appear to be fairly new to DSLR’s I thought I’d start a discussion on picking lenses & the flaws in a lot of the internet a...

cicopo by Elite
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

EF 50mm f/1.8 vs EF 50mm f/1.4

which is better for normal use?Have 24-105 f/4 L and looking for a lens to do night astrophotography with as well as an indoor lens if/when needed.

Ewellman by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

24-70L

Canon discontinued this lens, but are there any spots where it's still available in stores? 

18/135 Kit lens

I am impressed with how good the 18/135 kit lens is. I have 3 L lens and I am amazed at how the 18/135 performs. Canon 7D 18/135 at 60mm:

deardorff-2012-10-31-7D- 046 copy.jpg

Wide Angle Lenses - Full Frame vs APS-C

I'm shooting on a crop sensor (30D) and using a Tamron 10-24 Di (poor quality, I must say) to cover my wide angle needs. I'm looking to upgrade my body and lens soon, but I need  little help. I shoot real estate and to be honest the 10mm just isn't w...

Marvin by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements