EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lens

got a camera for Christmas cannon T3i with 2 lens- one is not stabalized the 75-300mm should I return the camera or how much does a different does it make with out it

Memory Cards

I'm buying the new Canon 6D and want the highest quality memory card for speed of recording when taking stills.  Any suggestions?

jsl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DOF question regarding f2.8 vs. f4.

I am just thinking of blurred background with surperior subject IQ and I now shoot a 5DMkIII.  I realize two other factors beyond aperture affect DOF so lets assume:Focal length of 70mmDistance to main subject 8-10 feet.I am asking because I am consi...

Lense compatability

I have a number of manual lense.  Are these compatable in any way with my new Rebel EF lense camera?

olddrum1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

refurbished lens

Notice that on the canon direct they have refirbished lens would like to know have anyone ever bought one and had any luck with them and do they last   and did they have any problems with the lens

tyrone by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus problem with the 16-35 II on a 5D3

So I bought a Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L USM II on ebay and used it for the first time yesterday.Using live view to preview my shots, I got very strange, blurry previews which do not occur on my other lenses.When I was at 16mm it was fine. At 24mm it w...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements