EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon lenses

I just bought my wife a Canon Rebel EOS T3 camera and was wondering if the lenses from my Canon AL1 will fit or do I need an adaptor?

fish5703 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refurbished "L" - Are they worth it?

Are the refurbished L lenses Canon is selling right now worth the lower price or would it be better to go ahead and get a totally new one? I'm asking because the refurbished L lenses are at  seriously low prices right now.

BKA by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens manufacturing defect

My new Canon lens that was part of my T4i camera kit appears to have a manufacturing defect. Aparently during manufacture the black paint/coating due to tooling or improper handeling became chipped in two places.Should I be concerned about any reflec...

bobakman by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

White Images? Over exposed

I am using a 50mm fixed on the 5D III.  I will take a about 100 images and then I get an over exposed image. Then I take a few more and I get another over exposed image. I have tried the eraser trick to clean the senor on the lens. Any other suggesti...

mwilson by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lenses for a digital camera

I have two Canon EOS film cameras one is a Rebel G the other is Elan 7G. I am interested in a Digital camera. I would like to use all my lenses on the new camera. Will all the digital camera accept all my lenses? 

Dickdd2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

17mm ts-e shifting issues

It's easy enough to shift this lens left and right and merge the images to create a panorama.  But, often the center and shifted images are vastly different in exposure, sometimes by a huge difference.  What's this about?

Jeffrey by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens

Hi     I am using my Canon Rebel xsi from last 2 years. i have only one lens which came up with the body. now i am planning to buy all the required lenses to got o next level.     i am not sure what kinds of lenses i need to buy, there are no proper ...

Zoom lens

I have a Rebel T3I on my zoom lens Is It better to buy a close up lens, or but a macro zoom lens. The close up lens 500D 72mm is about $350, the canon EF100mmF/2,8 is about $435, which one and where should I use this lens.

Eddie1952 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens Designations

What is the significance of the letter designations which appear on Canon lenses:  EF vs EFS   IS vs IS II   USM vs STM      L?Do some of these designations indicate features that are only operational on some Canon cameras but not others?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements