EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help selecting fisheye lense

I want to get my wife a fisheye lens for her EOS D5 - what is the best fisheye lens for a new photography enthusiast?  What shoud I look for when selecting one and are there accessories that I should consider too? Any help is appreciated.  

Seamus by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

canon lenses

I just bought my wife a Canon Rebel EOS T3 camera and was wondering if the lenses from my Canon AL1 will fit or do I need an adaptor?

fish5703 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refurbished "L" - Are they worth it?

Are the refurbished L lenses Canon is selling right now worth the lower price or would it be better to go ahead and get a totally new one? I'm asking because the refurbished L lenses are at  seriously low prices right now.

BKA by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens manufacturing defect

My new Canon lens that was part of my T4i camera kit appears to have a manufacturing defect. Aparently during manufacture the black paint/coating due to tooling or improper handeling became chipped in two places.Should I be concerned about any reflec...

bobakman by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

White Images? Over exposed

I am using a 50mm fixed on the 5D III.  I will take a about 100 images and then I get an over exposed image. Then I take a few more and I get another over exposed image. I have tried the eraser trick to clean the senor on the lens. Any other suggesti...

mwilson by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lenses for a digital camera

I have two Canon EOS film cameras one is a Rebel G the other is Elan 7G. I am interested in a Digital camera. I would like to use all my lenses on the new camera. Will all the digital camera accept all my lenses? 

Dickdd2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements