EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Review of Tamron 28-75 mm f 2.8

Hi.I have been recommended a Tamron 28-75 mm F 2.8 for my camera 600D- in a seperate post - " low budget lens for amateurs"   http://forums.usa.canon.com/t5/Lenses/Low-budget-lenses-for-amateurs/m-p/42823#U42823 I did some checks online and have alm...

Resolved! Low budget lenses for amateurs

Dear FriendsI own a 600 D with 18-135 kit lens.Recently I was suggested a 50 mm 1.8 in this forum. Big thanks for the tip. Really love this lens. I want to expand my lens kit without rushing into big spends right now. Request to recommend 2 more lens...

Resolved! Lens Fungus

Hello,I had recently bought a used Canon 28-105 lens off of Amazon and I noticed that my pictures are coming out a bit fuzzy.  I had taken a look at the lens under a light and it appears to have something on the inside.  Could this possibly be lens f...

IMG_20131008_222213.jpg
pandaman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mark in image from 24-105mmL Lens

I have recently started noticing the mark in the top left of all my photos when shooting with this lens. I've tried to clean the lens but it seems to be in the glass.  Could someone please explain what this is and how I can resolve the issue?  Thanks...

Canon Lens Mark
mimmt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

help picking a lens for what i will use it for

I'm an amature photographer. i have a T1i that needs to be replaced (likely with either the 70D or the 7D)... and with it I want a lens that will fit my needs... i've read and read about various lenses at different price points and all have their pur...

Maria by Enthusiast
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Lenses

I purchased a new Canon 7D to shoot mostly wildlife and now I want to try some new subjects for my photography and I was wondering what lens anyone would recommend that can shoot landscape, cityscapes and inner city subjects like parks, streets scene...

JRM66 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EF lenses for landscape photos on T3i

Hello,I'm new here so please bare with me. I have a Canon T3i with a 75-300mm USM lens and I was wondering if that lens would work well for long exposure landscape photos? I see a lot of landscape videos on youtube, mostly DigitalRevTV, but they usua...

IS vs NON IS??

I was chatting with someone last night about a 70-200 f/2.8L IS vs NON IS.... and i wanted to get your thoughts on something i was told...  I was asking how much better the IS would be as a lens vs the NON IS, if needed, worth the extra cost (for an ...

Maria by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help picking a new lens.....

hello I have a Canon T2i and am going to be taking pictures of a wedding in 3 weeks... I want a better lens that can zoom in and out. Does anyone know a good one to get??

alyce81 by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements