EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lens adapter

I have an old Tamron Aspherical lens for a Canon AE1, what adapter do I need to mount to SL1?

MGH by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EF-s 15-85mm IS USM

Has Canon ever considered an "L" quality variant of its EF-s 15-85mm IS USM lens?  I am thinking of something with a constant f/2.8 or f/3.5 aperture.  In spite of the IS on the current lens, it is still a bit of a struggle in lower light situations ...

mfortini by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cleaning 18-55mm STM front lens

Hello,I own a EOS M with an 18-55mm STM lens.I need to clean inside the lens, at the front, so i need to know the best way to do it?I've seen some youtube videos of other canon lenses where they remove the UV filter(?) first but on the STM lens i don...

delgado by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Better protection for Canon 200 f2.0 lens

Hello guys! I have a Canon 200 f2 lens and I'm looking for a better front element protection in addition to the hood. So far, I've seen people recommending the Don Zeck Lens Cap and LensCoat Hoodie. Does anybody have any experience with either one an...

kparseg by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with EF-S 17-85 and EOS Rebel T5i

Hello everyone;I've purchased an EOS Rebel T5i body to use with my EF-S 17-85 lens. Unfortubately, the autofocus function of the lens does not work well whatsoever. It goes back and forth and eventually gives me an image totally out of focus. Sometim...

Anybody ever had a lens sent back to you in pieces?

I sent my 70-200 in for a repair because it was missing focus.  They said it was dropped-which is a possibility, so I okd the estimate.  Then, they upped the repair price to like $1,800 so I said, no I'll just use it as it is because it's fine at clo...

I have a Rebel T3i zoom for action shots??

I received this camera last year for Christmas. I wanted it to take action shots of my son playing soccer and my daughter horseback riding. It has the lense it came with and I'm wondering if I need to upgrade my lense to get great pictures. I can't s...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements