EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! 24mm 1.4 vs. 35mm 1.4 CROP

Hi!So I need some on advice between the 24mm 1.4 and the 35mm 1.4. I have a Canon 70d (1.6 crop) and a 50mm 1.8. I love my nifty fifty, however, I always find myself stepping back. I'd like to get a wider lens that still has portrait capabilities (an...

sarahr_7 by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Zoom Lens

Hi Every one , wish you agreat day ,  After the Suggestions in this forum for my Camera then my First Lens ... thank you guys i bougth the Canon 6D and i bought the Canon Lens 17-40 Attcched my first couple photos in it .. Now i am looking for a zoo...

IMG_0009 web.jpg Burj Khalifa Vertorama web.jpg
Janabi79 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Best fisheye lens

I own the 70D and I already have two lenses. Which fisheye lenses would you recommend? I prefer lenses under 170$.Thanks in advance!

Resolved! What Should i Buy 17-40 lens Or the Kit Lens 24-105 ?

Hello Again ,  And after the successful support from the team here and advise , i am going to buy the Canon 6D this weekend ..  i was thinking  based on my photography Style ( Architectural , CityScapes , Night Photography ) ( Attached sample of my w...

IMG_0001-2-2.jpg
Janabi79 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! canon 70-200mm F4 L USM switch replacement

I have a Canon 70-200mm F4 L USM lens, it started acting erratic plastic clicking noise, auto manual focus random. i took the plate off the side of the camera lens the AF/MF focus switch and the switches have come off, i cant get them back on even th...

switches fallen off

Resolved! L Lens and EOS Rebel T3i body

I've been asking so many questions on here, haha.But I'm here with another question. So I've somewhat been researching on the net about using L lens with a t3i and quite a handful of people are saying that they wouldn't work well together? So L lens ...

Resolved! Video issue when filming Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM

Hello.When im filming with T4i and Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM during motion the picture is not smooth, look at attached footage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESzJmqgIO0s Video of issueWhen filming steady shots all good.Im not talking about shaky vide...

Resolved! 18-55mm lens or 18-135mm lens?

I've decided to buy canon 650d / Rebel T4i and would like to Know Which lens is best out of them.Does 18-55mm and 18-135mm lens have same 'Image Quality'??Which lens takes better videos??

Please Help re Canon 24-70 f/2.8L II - not sharp

Hello! I got my 24-70 f/28L II last fall.  I picked it because i wanted a lens that was good in low light and sharp.  I primarily take pictures of my daughter who doesn't tend to stand still much but am able to get some posing out of her. I'm really ...

Maria by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements