EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! 18-55mm lens or 18-135mm lens?

I've decided to buy canon 650d / Rebel T4i and would like to Know Which lens is best out of them.Does 18-55mm and 18-135mm lens have same 'Image Quality'??Which lens takes better videos??

Please Help re Canon 24-70 f/2.8L II - not sharp

Hello! I got my 24-70 f/28L II last fall.  I picked it because i wanted a lens that was good in low light and sharp.  I primarily take pictures of my daughter who doesn't tend to stand still much but am able to get some posing out of her. I'm really ...

Maria by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the mm product of APS-C cameras?

I have a rebel t6i.  The kit lens it came with was the 18-55MM STM.  It is my understanding that 18MM is ultra wide angle, correct?  So if my lens, with these specs, were compatible with a full frame camera it would be an ultra wide angle lens, corre...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Portrait lens help?

I'm looking for a portrait lens (I know there is no "specific" lens that is for portraits only but just one that will be good). I am looking to do all types of portrait work (head, full body, etc) I currently have a Canon 70D & Canon 50mm 1.8 I was r...

IMG_9066.jpg IMG_9846.jpg IMG_9902.jpg
sarahr_7 by Enthusiast
  • 62 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Converter for lens

I have a question. My husband has a cannon t5i. And a tamaron lens. He has a lens converter but not for the cannon do you know what converter he needs and where to get it? (Lens tamron af ld 200-400mm)

majohnson by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Lenses

50mm 1.4 vs 85mm 1.8 on a crop sensor (Rebel t3) for portraits?(Full body+headshots)Thanks!!

extenders for ef-75-300mm

i'm trying to find out the best solution to increase my telephoto capabiltiy for a ef 75-300, 1:4-5.6 lense, are there any compatable extenders, and if so what are the benefits? thank you

luke by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

efs lens 18-135 won't focus at 18mm or 135mm

My efs 18-135 when zooming out wide to 18mm or going to the other end135 stops autofocusing the green dot light circle does not come on,when you try turning the zoom it clicksand locks and you have to use a little force to make the lens move.there is...

Resolved! 750d & tamron

I don't know anything about cameras. I have bought a tamron lens for my daughter's birthday but now I wonder whether I've bought the correct one. She has a 750d and I bought a 70-300 tamron lens with 62mm diameter. Will that fit her camera? There are...

Photobee by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tamron lens compatibility with t5i?

Hello,I was wondering if anyone knows whether a Tamron AF28-300mm/3.5-6.3 XR Di lens is compatible with the t5i. According to Tamron's website, it is compatible with the t3i and t4i but does not list the t5i. I was thinking that webpage I referenced ...

dnbjulie by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements