EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with 600mm f4 IS 2

Hi all,   I am new to the forum.   I have run into a strange problem with my 600mm mark 2. My high speed burst using 2 differant Canon 7d mk 2's has dropped in burst rate by about 50%. It is roughly now about 5 frames per second on both cameras where...

Taking photo in early morning sport

Hi,  I been trying to take photos of Triathlons and cycling races, it usually starts around 6:30am or 7am, so there's not a lot of light so I'm looking for a lense that will help me with shooting fast moving objects and have good light as well as def...

S123FS by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

600mm issues to Canon repair or not?

Hi all,   I am the guy with the weird 600mm issues. I tested the lens today with many of the same tests I did the other day with the same result. I did test it in mf and tested all other lens modes with no change.   My question is this. What do you g...

Which lens should i buy?

Hello,I have a Canon EOD 600D and i'm looking for the best camera there is for portrait and food photography. Ideally with F/2.8 or lower. Can anybody reccomend something suitable that will fit my camera body?Thank you!

AF/MF button fell off, any advice

I have a f/2.8 17-35 that the auto focus switch fell off of.  The autofocus is still working but I can't seem to switch it to manual if I'd like to and I do need to for work sometimes . Photos below  http://imgur.com/a/660D8 

Jawkurt by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

which prime should i get?

Hello I need some guidance I all ready own the Sigma 150-600 C and canon 70-200 II coming soon. I also just got the canon 2xIII extender.I am looking at the sigma 500mm f4.5 ex hsm lens none dg version. been offered it for £850 but it has no image st...

High res sensor issues: IS and SS

I have been considering a camera purchase.  Leaning towards grabbing a 5D4 on some big sale, but also somewhat curious about the big megapixel 5Ds and sr.   I know they say the higher MP can expose resolving limitations on some older lenses, but what...

ScottyP by Authority
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus broken on 15 mm

The auto focus on my second hand 15 mm fisheye was broken when I bought it which wasn't a problem but now the af is stuck on and I can't se the manuall focus. Now I can't take pictures with it unless I'm 3ft away from the subject because that's where...

Rileyy42 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

24-70mm f2.8 II USM.....

I have a feeling this question might have been asked before. I may be wrong! The zoom lock - is this like a safekeeping in transport mode? If not, why not the lock on any zoom setting?  I would assume a zoom lock would be usueful for somethng like zo...

TheRogue by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you own the EF-M 15-45mm Lens?

I bought a third party lens hood for my EF-M 15-45mm lens. I have never owned a lens hood that cannot be reversed for storage but this one cannot. Does anyone own the Canon hood for this lens and, if so, can the hood be reversed? I would like to know...

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Renting Lenses

I will be shooting an event for work next week and would like some advice about possibly renting a lens/flash.  The event is a dinner and awards ceremony for the top donors to our organization. I currently shoot with a Canon T3i and have a 50mm f1.8,...

mstu33 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements