EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EFS 18-55mm lens from 1100d works on 80d?

I have the EFS 18-55mm lens i bought along with my 1100d. Will the live autofocus while recording still work on the 80d? because im debating whether to save the few hundred dollars and use that lens instead of buying a new one. i will be using the 80...

Older 5D

I have a full frame 5D purchased in 2006. Have EF lenses. Looking to upgrade body. Will 5DR or 5DRs fit my current lenses?

karlapep by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

aquired 50mm f1.2 USM.....

Wow what a lens.!I have to get the 85mm f1.2 as well but considered the 50mm a priority. I am doing some extensive testing over the next couple weeks and will report back.

TheRogue by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Autofocus problem with EFS 18-55mm lens

Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me make some sense of this problem I am having with my camera. I use a EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and a 75-300mm lens for work. In the last week I have noticed the autofous when using the 18-55mm, works sparatic...

etadams by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a lens (new to photography)

So I am brand new to the photography world and i am trying to learn what I can. Well when i got this camera I did not know that it did not work unless you have a lens on it. While its a tad dissapointing it does make sense in the long run, however wi...

Black specks in lens.

The canon EOS t5 rebel was my first DSLR camera, and I loved it. Up until now, where I have black specks in the lens. The specks aren't reachable by air compressors either, they're in that part which is in between the rear and front lens. I found a v...

The Best Lens

Obviously there is no ''best lens'', but I wanna ask you- What is the best lens, in your opinion, for each photography style ?I want at least ONE llens you think is the best for: Landscape, portrait, macro, street, nature, wildlife, event, aerial, sp...

Need lens repair

I have a 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM.  I recently dropped it and have a big dent on the front where the lens cap goes.  The camera was not damaged as far as picture quality.  The problem is I can't put a filter or lens cap on the lens.  I sent it to Cano...

S/N by Production Year, 1950s - 1960s Vintage lens

I purchased a Canon 50mm f/1.8 F 1.8 Leica Screw Mount LTM L39 to go onto my old Leica.[Removed Serial Number to protect personal information]. I searched the Canon Museum and every other source I could find and cannot find the year produced.Maybe so...

Leica by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

50mm 1.2L klunking sound

Hi,I bought a new lense for a new body and noticed this model (50mm 1.2L) has a slight mechanical/gear/klunking noise when turning the camera portrait and landscape. Doesn't happen with my other lenses.This is the first prime L series i ha e had thou...

Resolved! EF 50mm 1.8 Manual Focus not Responding

Hello. I recently got an EF 50mm 1.8 lens for my EOS 60D. The automatic focus appears to be fine but turning the focus ring while in manual does not change focus at all. I've made sure that the lens is set to "MF" and I can see "M FOCUS" on my top di...

Ziiar by Contributor
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting hyperfocal distance

I know this is a bit old fashioned, but any ideas on how to set hyperfocal distamce on a lens - like my new 18-135 STM - that does not have a distance scale?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements