cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scan photos as 600dpi tiff's and save them to a USB flash drive

fredno
Apprentice

I want to scan photos as 600dpi tiff's and save them to a USB flash drive, but my canon mg6220 won't

let me-incorrect format.  Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Fred

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi fredno,

If you are scanning directly to the USB drive using the operation panel, you are limited to using either JPG or PDF format.  To scan TIFF, you would first have to scan the images to your computer, then copy them to the USB drive.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi fredno,

If you are scanning directly to the USB drive using the operation panel, you are limited to using either JPG or PDF format.  To scan TIFF, you would first have to scan the images to your computer, then copy them to the USB drive.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

hi

that 's a solution . but how about using TIFF scanner to  scan photos as 600dpi tiff's ?I found that by google. Im trying to figure this out.

Hi, nesca.

I am also testing the related Tiff scanning projects about using Tiff scanner to  scan photos as 600dpi tiff's. Do you have any ideas about it? Or any good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron

Announcements