cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma MG7520 printing black color with stripes of different shade black

Parisavani
Apprentice

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can help me fix an issue on my Pixma MG7520.  I print clip art images and on the black part of the image I am getting strips of different shades of black.  I had this issue months ago and it got fixed on it's own (or maybe I did something but I don't know what it was!).  I have cleaned nozzles, deep cleaned, and also called the customer service but they are saying it's the ink I use!  I printed the same images last night with the same ink and they were fine (in fact they have been fine for months) and all of sudden I have this issue again today.  It's hard to believe it's the ink.  Has anyone had this issue?

And if yes, do you know how I can fix it?  I am in a bind...I have to send some orders out today and I can't with these awful stripes!  Please see these pictures.  The Harry Potter image was printed last night and it's an even black.  The batman images were printed this morning and as you can see, it has these stripes.  Help!

Thank you so much.IMG_0914.JPG

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Parisavani,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements