cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3270 How to scan photos without using my PC

themichael
Contributor

How do you SCAN photos on pixma G3270 photo printer /scanner,the instruction manual is worthless,can I scan without using my PC? I have the IJ scan utility in my apps,,HELP

10 REPLIES 10

StevenMOD

Hello themichael,

Find a helpful article on scanning from your PIXMA G3270 to a mobile device HERE. The Community isn't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

Please answer my question , and please use my email address,Im having a problem with these posts/ and replys

The Canon Community is not intended for immediate support from Canon, it is a place where users like you can chime in to help. If you need immediate assistance please visit https://canon.us/account

How do I open and read a " solution" in community help site????

How do I  open an answer to my inquiry on the community help site??

If you're asking about the link Steven provided earlier, just click or tap on it like any other link.  Here it is again to save you the trouble of scrolling up: Click or tap HERE.

If you need help with something else, please specify and we'll be glad to point the way!

themichael
Contributor

Thank you for responding,Id prefere to use my PC but Ill try the phone method 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You are welcome to use a PC, tablet or mobile device to click the provided link.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

themichael
Contributor

Please help me to be able to scan photos on Pixma G 3270  printer.I cant open any solutions to my posts I dint know how, [email address removed per Community Guidelines]

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements