cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Alarm light flashing

Bob_G
Apprentice

I recently bought a MG3620 and am just learning it. After installation difficulties it has been working fine for a few weeks but this morning I got an error. The alarm light was flashing and I went to the online manual. Under the topic 'when an error occurs', it basically says that I should have gotten a support code on my computer screen but there wasn't one. I am wondering if I have all of the needed software installed.

I am using Win 11 and am connected to the printer via my LAN. On the Windows > Start > All Apps menu I see Canon Utilities and Canon Inkjet Utilities but I don't find anywhere in those apps where there is an error code. What am I missing?

Thanks, B

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Bob_G,

I can assist you with resolving the error with your PIXMA MG3620, but would need a little more information.

How many times does the error light blink in between pauses?

Also, is the power light blinking as well?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Bob_G,

I can assist you with resolving the error with your PIXMA MG3620, but would need a little more information.

How many times does the error light blink in between pauses?

Also, is the power light blinking as well?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am having this same issue but ,my power and error light are alternating.  It wont let me print the alignment page

I changed both cartridges and now the hazard, the black and the color light blink 5x. 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements