cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx922 printer fails to print 8.5"x11" paper (1/2 of the time) due to "no paper in upper tray"

cmc
Apprentice

My mx922 printer fails to print 8.5"x11" paper on a consistent basis.  Half the time it gives error message "no paper in upper tray".  How do I instruct printer to always feed larger paper from the lower tray.  I did not recieve manual in box nor have I been able to download manual.

24 REPLIES 24

I downloaded the app and works great.  Thank you

Larryjamesellis
Apprentice
I'm trying to use my iPhone 7 Plus and having the same problem as everyone else it will not print because there's no paper in the top tray

WannisaP
Apprentice
Can you explain more clearly?

Royfbarnes
Apprentice

After months of frustration, c/ping to Word etc. I decided to cut some 5x7 plain paper and when I printed,it printed from the bottom tray ! YOU MUST HAVE PAPER IN THE UPPER TRAY!  That would have been helpful information in the manual!

Same here, Roy.  I cut out a 5x7 card and taped it in the top cassette.  Worked well enough until a piece of paper got jammed somewhere where it can't be gotten to without opening up the entire machine.

We decided to junk it and buy a Brother or Epson, two brands that never gave us such trouble.

Announcements