cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation of canon pixma mg 2522

lblan
Apprentice

unable to install printer. When it gets to processing installation it gives an error message saying printer is not detected

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I went to devices and printers and removed 2 iterations of the device. Then it installed.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the operating system on your computer.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Thanks! 

markfuller822
Apprentice

I have a Dell inspiron 14 laptop and the printer won't install. I even downloaded the driver and setup utility from your website and it still won't install, I am running w11.

markfuller822
Apprentice

The printer program always get to the printer detection screen, it detects the printer and then nothing happens.

Hi,

If you have another usb port on your device, please try connecting the printer to it. If that does not work, try connecting it to a port that was recognized by another device like a mouse or keyboard and swap the mouse or keyboard to the port the printer was in. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I went to devices and printers and removed 2 iterations of the device. Then it installed.

Announcements