Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning multiple pictures

HiI would like to scan a number of pictures using the sheet feeder on my Imageclass 8380CDW.I need to be able to specify the picture size being scanned (3x5 photo). I have the unit hooked up to my mac (via USB) and and a PC (via network), I am able t...

esigal by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2900 wireless - Power Off Question

Interesting, my post was deleted  after a little over a week without explanation. So here it is again... I use my printer in wireless mode only. When I print, it automatically turns on and prints. I never have to manually turn the printer on first. I...

Off by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX712 glossy print issue

MX712 printing all glossy paper with blue instead of blacks in rear tray - front tray standard comes out ok but wont let me do high quality glossy through front tray - strange.  did all cleanings, new ink etc..any help  thank u !!

APaul73 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

issue printing DVDs with ip7250 printer

I'm having an odd issue trying to print direct onto some  Verbatim printable blank DVDs - whatever the layout colours, including using photos (they all preview & display accurately) the end result is always pinkish monochrome image - it's tonally cor...

PIXMA MX922. Reverse order printing

I'm running Mac OS 10.10.7 and trying to print a long MS Word 2011 document from my computer-- in reverse order. I've set the overall Word Preferences to reverse order printing. I do not get a Print dialog box that allows me to select reverse order f...

KLS by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

print order

Why does MX922 print out a document in this order: i.e.,1,3,2,5,4,7,6,9,8,11,10,13,12,15,14,17,16,18? Mod Note:  Removed email address per forum guidelines.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements