Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma mx922 printing problem

My pixma mx922, when I attempt to print multi page doc's prints partial pages or only the last page then multi blank pages, I get message printer not responding. have been thru 2 sessions with canon tech support.no help. attempting to print using a u...

Printable disc failing

Anyone has an idea why is this happening to me? http://imgur.com/bE3xNc0 Whenever I print an image on the regular paper it comes out perfect, but whenever I do it on a printable disc I see these scratches and at one point it's like it goes out of ink...

pauleta by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2950 / iPad

How can I print emails from an iPad to an MG2950, which is apparently not "AirPrint". I can't see any way of doing it. 

Quick toolbox

Installed software on pc running vista for mg2020 printer. Can't access quick toolbox or home screen. Does disc have to remain in pc as no prompt to save or run.

deegee by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG5420 wireless scanning

I have an MG5420 installed on a Windows 8.1 WLAN.  Printing is fine, but scanning will not work at all.  The Scan Utility keeps saying the scanner driver needs to be reinstalled.  I've done this countless times, but still the Scan Utility will not wo...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements