Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 306 on Canon MP470

I keep getting Error 306 on my Canon MP470. I am working on a Mac and it stopped printing a few days ago and still not able to print after upgrading to OS X El Captain. I have deleted the printer, reset the printer settings, and added it back in Syst...

Resolved! Cannot find drivers for Pixma MG2120

I upgraded to Windows 10 and quickly learned that it was terrible so I reformatted and reloaded my Windows 7. In the process I now am faced with reloading my printer software but have no disc. Have gone to the Canon support sight but they no longer s...

Resolved! Scanning slides or positive film

I have a Canon MX720 multifunction printer which has a film/slide carrier on the platten. How do I use it to scan film or slide film? It doesn't appear as one of the possible functions; it can scan photos, documents etc, but film does not appear as a...

Windows 10 won't detect MG6620

I've rebooted and disabled firewall.  Uninstalled old drivers and reinstalled new.  I still can't detect. I have to print something within the next two hours for tomorrow morning.  I just can't have products that don't work when you need them to work...

software for an MP620

I need the software for scanning on an MP620. Canon no longer supports this model and I will have to replace it if I can't get the scanner to work. In every other respect it remains as useful as the day I brought it home. Thank you.

culprit by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements