Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma mp250 - Scanner not working

Hi folks, I have developed a problem scanning from my mp250.When I press the scan  button, I get the normal rotating pattern on the LCD for a few moments but then nothing happens.I have tried accessing via 'Printers and Devices' in the Control Panel,...

NDC53 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG2950 problem

I am having problems printing out a "Pattern check" to see if the nozzles need cleaning.I clicked on "Troubleshooting". "Print Head Cleaning" pop up appeared. I clicked on "execute". Another pop up appeared that said "do not start another operation u...

frosty55 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX340 PRINTER JAM

printer is saying paper jam and i dont have one   there is no paper stuck anywhere,   turned it off, unplugged it, let it sit for a day or two and still saying jam.  

EAC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BJC-600 printer

I've just aquired a BJC-600 printer because it offers a wider paper feed than A4, but need drivers. Can anyone help?In powering up the printer the error light is flashing. Is that because there are no cartridges?I don't wish to invest in a USB to par...

crg511 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP!!! :)

I have a CANON MG2520 Printer and my margins are even on both the left and right side, BUT whenever I print, it always cuts off the right side of the page.  I have looked at everything possible to fix or adjust, but it won't set the left and right ma...

problem.jpg
bak62066 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements