Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon SELPHY CP1200

Hi,I have a Canon SELPHY CP 1200 and it keeps reading "Paper Jam". The printer takes the paper in like it is going to print but does not come back out and says "Paper Jam". I've taken paper out like 8 times and restarted my printer but nothing works....

Dcordon by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA ip8720 banding on b&w prints

Horizontal banding lines on 13x19 and 8.5x11, most noticeable in black of b&w prints.Canon Premium Matte paper and 3rd party pigment inks from 4inkjets.Printer settings in PSE 15 are; grayscale, plain paper,high quality,printer managed color.No probl...

ip8720 print head align.jpg
brassman by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR4520 Front Cover

Should I be able to close the front cover on my new PIXMA TR4520 printer without removing the paper? If I send something to my printer when the front cover is closed, will it open automatically?

JNofMN by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2220 printer

I have a briefly used MG2220 printer (in storage) that has a couple of minor problems from sitting. Powers up fine and operates but ink tanks are dry since it hardly prints at all. Ink absorber pads are identified and can be cleaned easily, but does ...

carbon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

G3202 printer pulling paper sideways

I have a Canon Pixma G3202 printer that I purchased for school in June of 2020 so it is not even a year old yet, not cheap either. It will not print at all because it keeps pulling paper sideways and then the error shows no paper in the printer. I ha...

error code 2 140 3

when i try to scan from the printer or the pc i get this error message. printer in use or error2 140 3. I have windows 10 and the printer is a TS5120. turning on and off doesnt work and resetting the settigns didnt work either.  the scanner works fin...

wepopu by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements