cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cricut Sticker Paper

AskingBard93116
Apprentice

Okay, I have a TR4520 Canon printer and have loved it.  I just recently got a Cricut Explore Air 2 for the sole purpose of printing stickers.  I purchased the white Cricut sticker paper, and so far have not had a successful print with my printer.  I believe I should use different settings but what settings?

TR4520; Windows 10; using Design Space, also tried printing from Adobe PDF (to be able to change paper type), yet the paper got stuck, and printer continued to pint...

I also tried the clear sticker paper, but the printer was not able to grab hold of it to feed into the printer.

Will I need to purchase another brand printer?  I'm loathe to do so, as this printer has been really great till now.

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I don't use that media, but I have read that some folks will tape a few inch long piece of copy paper to the leading edge of the sticker paper to give the printer something more substantial to grab on to.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

The white Cricut sticker paper is thick enough to be feed through, but gets jammed.  

Thanks for the tip on how to (maybe) get the clear sticker paper through.  Will have to do some experimenting to see if it works.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements