Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G3202 printer pulling paper sideways

I have a Canon Pixma G3202 printer that I purchased for school in June of 2020 so it is not even a year old yet, not cheap either. It will not print at all because it keeps pulling paper sideways and then the error shows no paper in the printer. I ha...

error code 2 140 3

when i try to scan from the printer or the pc i get this error message. printer in use or error2 140 3. I have windows 10 and the printer is a TS5120. turning on and off doesnt work and resetting the settigns didnt work either.  the scanner works fin...

wepopu by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper jamming

Hi all, I have a MG6800 and am having a problem with the paper feeding.  When I look into back of the printer it appears that a spring loaded guide is in the open position, and the paper is unable to feed through onto the roller because it is catchin...

DianneG1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 5720 not recognizing A4 paper

My father has a model MG5720 printer.  Recently performed printer head alignment and cleaning after getting error message telling him to put A4 paper in when that is the type paper he was using.  After aliignment and cleaning worked fine for a day.  ...

gregs1 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5720 cannot change default paper type

Model MG 5720 printer.  The printer insists on printing A4 paper type no matter what change I make to the paper type setting.  I cannot get the printer to change to and print 81/2" x 11" paper setting. I have tried changing setting several times with...

gregs1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG2522 Setup Issues

We just got a new computer, and hooked up the canon printer/scanner that we have had for over a year, but the setup progess keeps having problems. It's on step 3 of a four step process, where the computer and printer are connecting and it's doing the...

bt109 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS3100 wont print

GreetingsI keep getting the same error message but every thing is plugged in and working turning off and on does nothing.     Error   5200CausePrinter error has occurred.What to DoTurn off printer and unplug it.After a while, plug in the printer agai...

Ouisseau by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG7120

I recently bought a new Mac and while my printer works just fine, the scanner does not appear under Printers and Scanners. I went looking for the driver download, but the MG7120 is not among those listed.  Does anyone have the solution?

MX870 giving error msg: 6A80

My MX870 gives msg:  6A80 and instructions to power down and power on and if msg persists, see manual.  That error msg is not explained in the manual.  I even unplugged the printer and left it off for several hours.  I just plugged it in and turned i...

Sarisack by Apprentice
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes

Installation Failure of Pixma MG3620

I have tried to install my Canon Pixma MG3620  I use Mac and have downloaded the latest version of installation software, however, I get to Step 3 and constantly get the Installation Failure which I've attached the screenshot of here.  My printer isn...

Installation Failure

Printing CD/DVD labels

My Pixma iP7220 printer failed after 18 months, probably the print head. Since fixing it would cost more than the $80 I paid for it originally, I decided to replace it. I could not find a Canon printer with the same features as this one for under $10...

Oldyellr by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements