Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6320 - Can't print to CDs/DVDs

Hello.  I have a PIXMA MG6320, and I'd like to print directly to CDs and DVDs using third party software.  I do NOT want to use Easy-PhotoPrint EX, as that software is awful.  I cannot find any documentation explaining how to do this, and it was neve...

devzin98 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MX722 - How do I print an envelope?

I have a Canon MX722 Multifunction Printer and I can't for the life of me figure out how to print an envelope in this thing. I tell Microsoft Word to construct an envelope and add it to the document so that I can choose a print mode. I then tell Micr...

trparky by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canoscan 9000f code:5,155,55

Hello all you Canon forum people, My new Demo version of the Canoscan 9000F showed up today and as expected it didn't come with all the pieces.  Thats OK because I new the software on the CD was out of date as the on line specs show it supported Wind...

Error message regarding paper out

I am receiving an error message when attempting to print telling me that my MX922 is out of paper in the "upper tray".  As far as I know there is only a "lower tray" and it is full of paper.  The error message tells me to check paper size as well and...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements