cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using easy-photoprint with TS9000 series

ewormuth
Apprentice

I'm trying to use the Easy-photoprint app for the first time.  I want to print a photo only on the front of a 5 x 7 half-fold card, but I can't find which template to use to do that.  I can set it up as just a photo, but I don't know how to get that to print on half of the card.  When I look at the card templates, I can't find one that's essentially blank except for the one photo I want to print on it.

Can someone help me with this?  The manual hasn't been very helpful, as far as I can see.  If there's a way to do it without going through the Easy-photoprint, I'd appreciate knowing that also.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

BillS
Mentor

Hi ewormuth,

If printing on only half the paper, I recommend using one of the two-on-one layouts, with only one im,age selected.  This will allow you to print the image in a foldable format.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements