cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9020 - Printing photos and logos but not words

d053734
Apprentice

I have a TS9000 series printer that I have not used often. When I attempt to print a word, excel, email, webpage (recipe), it prints the photo or color logo, but not the words. I used to have to save the doc, attach it to an email, send to myself, then print from my phone. And that worked up until now. I have updated the firmware, removed the printer and re-added it, My MAC OSx is up to date. I've cleaned the nozzle head, and I still have the blank page issue. The only system that prints 'ok' - though more like a draft copy - is Google Forms. Not sure what the disconnect here is. Any suggestions? 

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, d053734!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using within the PIXMA TS9000 series.  You'll find the model number on the front of the printer at the lower right. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

d053734
Apprentice

IMG_6179.jpegThe exact printer I have is the TS9020. I attached a photo of what printed and of course there were words to this page.

Hi,

It sounds like a issue with the cartridge that is used to print text. To confirm, please use the steps HERE to print a nozzle check. If the nozzle check does not look like the example that you can view at step 7, please try a nozzle cleaning. 

If a regular nozzle cleaning does not resolve the issue, try a deep cleaning and then print the nozzle check again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well

Announcements