cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to order inks for PIXMA MG5520

scald
Apprentice

Trying to order inks for my new PIXMA MG5520 printer-- for three days. The website must be compromised, or else out of synch. Each time I finally  check my ink choices and go to the order button, I get a message that the list is entirely checked, try again. When I do, a page comes on showing an ancient Leica and other information. 

I have ordered inks from Canon before, successfully. What the ^*&%$# ?

2 REPLIES 2

Crista
Whiz

Hi scald!

We apologize that you are having trouble ordering ink from our Direct Store. Our Sales team is available from 8am to Midnight EST, 7 days a week (excluding major holidays) to assist you with ordering ink. You can reach them by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666). 

We hope this helps! 

Crista-- no answer about the ink-ordering website? Waiting on the phone to order inks from a human is time consuming and onerous (nice representative though, and she took care of the order). I can't believe I'm the only Canon user who can't make the website ordering process work. What's the problem with the website? Would appreciate an answer, because I need to order some inks soon for my Pixma Pro-100. Scald
Announcements