cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6220 Not printing magenta

kazlim
Apprentice

At first my TS6220 was only printing images in cyan. This was a new occurrence after two years of good performance. The ink was not low but I changed the magenta and yellow ink cartridges just in case.  Yellow came back but magenta was still not printing in the nozzle check pattern.  I did two nozzle cleanings with no change and then did two deep cleanings. The nozzle pattern check printed OK, but printing images still had no magenta.  Two more deep cleanings and red areas in the print came back yellow with red streaks.  I printed another nozzle check pattern and the magenta areas were blank again.  How can I figure this out?????  

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Since the multiple cleanings did not resolve the issue, the printer would require service. 

Since the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase. 

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements