cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3522 Ran great until it came time to replace an ink cartridge. Help

FishingKev
Apprentice

So printed fine, replaced the cartridge and can not get the error message E05 to clear. 

The Black is blinking but I have attempted to clean both cartridges and the contacts. 

I have replaced the ink cartridge with a different one. 

Still no luck. 

Guess I will have to try to return if I can't resolve this problem. 

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Could you reply with the information that is on the ink cartridges you have tried ( ink number, where the cartridge was made, etc). 

We look forward to your reply. 

It is an official "Cannon" Black Ink PG-245XL FINE Cartridge Made in Japan 

Hi FishingKev! Thanks for posting in the Canon Community Forum. I see that your PIXMA TS3522 is displaying an E,0,5 after you installed a new ink cartridge.

The E,0,5 error indicates that the printer is not recognizing an ink cartridge or that the wrong ink cartridge is installed.

In this case, you are getting this error because you are using the wrong cartridge. The TS3522 uses the PG-275 or PG-275XL for black and the CL-276 or CL-276XL for color. The PG-245XL that you purchased will not work with your printer.

Once you have replaced your black cartridge with a PG-275 or PG-275XL, the error will clear. Then, you will be able to continue using the printer.

I recommend that you create a My Canon Account and register the printer. Please use the following link to create or open your account:

https://myprofile.americas.canon.com/us/signin

After you create your account and register the printer, you can click on SERVICE & SUPPORT (in the left column). After that, click on the red box that says GET SERVICE & SUPPORT (on the right side of the page) to check if you can access our phone and chat options.

If you have already registered your printer, you can sign into your My Canon Account, click on SERVICE & SUPPORT on the left, and click on GET SERVICE & SUPPORT on the right to check which support options are available to you.

Enjoy the upcoming holiday season and thank you for choosing Canon.

Mrsgdarby1
Apprentice

I replaced the ink cartridge in my TS3522 printer with 275XL 276XL and got an error message saying it was the wrong cartridge.  I'm confused, please advise. 

Hi,

Try holding the stop button down for 5 seconds. If that does not work, double check to make sure the ink is loaded correct and turn the printer off and back on. 

If the issue persists, I recommend you reach out to Canon support. Our team will be able to assist you in real time with this matter. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements