cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3520

Stakat2880
Apprentice

I bought a TS3520 model printer last month. I do not like  this thing so far. I find it confusing to operate unless I want one copy of one thing.

I am TRYING to print a photo. I did get it to print  a small one. Does anyone know if this printer can print 8 X 10 photos. I thought I had it all set to go for picture paper, size, landscape, etc. but on that screen there is nothing that says "print." I have tried from the "window" on the printer and all I get is this small picture. I haven't even started on the photo I want to print from my computer.

I am ready to toss it and go get an HP again. I have never had a printer so hard to understand. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Kathy

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you

Announcements