cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3500 using ink way too fast

kjbro
Apprentice

My parents got a new TS3500 a couple months ago which I helped them install.  They print minimally (no more than a dozen pages a month).  I was surprised when the next week they said they were getting the 'Low Ink' notification. 

I looked online and found that this is a very common problem, told them to bypass it and it should be fine.  However, they tried and after a few prints it was obvious the black ink was running out.  I figured it might be something with the original cartridges, so I got some new ones and installed.  Almost immediately started getting the warning.  Again told them to power through, but same thing.  We are now on our 4th set in as many months.  Anybody have this?  Is the printer bad?

2 REPLIES 2

wick3dwitch74
Apprentice

I bought my Canon TS3500 in October 2022 to print labels. Printed 12 pages of labels and the ink was done. I purchased ink Friday January 20th,2023 an XL set of black and color for my printer. Printed 30 pages of documents, and the black ink is done. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. I will be looking for a different printer as this one is trash in my opinion.

Hi,

Since the printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements