cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR4722 Print from email?

Bricemb96
Contributor

Hello does somebody know if there is anyways to setup the Canon PIXMA TR4722 to print from email?

As any other printer in this class has the ability to setup an email for the printer where you can send documents or photos to the email and the printer will print them from the email automatically.

I have not seen the feature with this printer and very disappointed, any work arounds?

6 REPLIES 6

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, Bricemb96!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Kristoff

This inquiry had nothing to do with my PC, and iv provided all the details to the inquiry already what more do you want to know to understand this?

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I do not believe the TR4722 supports this option.  I'll research it for you.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you sir!

keep me posted on what you find.

Crazy that Canon is skimping on that feature when every other brand with same class of printers have that function.

So I’m inferring you were not able to find anything on it?

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Sorry. Yes, this is not a feature supported on this model.  I had an old HP that supported this.  It's a feature that uses a printer's web services.  You register an email address and attach the printer as a destination.  Then messages sent to this address with supported attachments (example) .jpg, .docx. .pdf are automatically printed.  I haven't checked recently, but am not sure many printer manufacturers have continued supporting this.  It was not widely used or popular.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements