cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer printing white lines and darkened lines | PIXMA TR8620A

sourcreambridge
Apprentice

Hello,

My printer (the PIXMA TR8620a model) has been acting weird lately. When it's working, most of the time, it has been printing darker lines than the rest of the page. It frequently happens at the bottom as you can see with the picture I posted with the pink face from Cocomelon. Sometimes it has one line, other times, it has multiple. The lines are either thick, thin, or both. The other instance is when it's printing white lines and streaks. Even after cleaning it, deep cleaning it, and even removing the print head and cleaning it up with some cleaning fluid (that's meant for printers like this), these problems won't go away. I'm using edible ink and frosting sheets to print for a bakery. I can't go on printing stuff that looks undesirable. Is there a quick solution to this or do I need contact customer service? Anyways, thanks in advance.

- Andy

There's a darker line than the rest of that pink face.There's a darker line than the rest of that pink face.There's a bunch of line that's printed at the bottom of the page.There's a bunch of line that's printed at the bottom of the page.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements