cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SETTINGS SO CONFUSING - 12X12 PHOTO WITH TS9521C

MCARYL
Apprentice

I have tried every way possible to print a 12 x 12 photo print using my TS921C printer.  No matter what I do it gives me an error that my paper size and media don't match.  It wants me to print the 12 x 12 image using cardstock and not my glossy photo paper.  Any suggestions? The only way I can get it to print using glossy paper is if I shrink down my image to 10x12, but that defeats the purpose of having the 12 x 12 option.  I don't care if I can't make it borderless, but a page with one side having a 2 inch border is not what I am interested in printing.  Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi MCARYL,

Please try these steps:
1.  Press the gear icon at the bottom of your PIXMA TS9521C's display i_setup.jpg

2.  Tap Feed settings.

3.  Tap Detect paper setting mismatch.

4.  Tap Disable.

5.  Tap the Home icon in the upper left corner.

Attempt to print.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I can get the printer to print on Card Stock. Will this printer print on photo paper in 12 x 12 using the paper profile needed.

I'm having this same issue.  I have 12x12 Matte Photo Paper and it will only let me select Cardstock for that size.  If I change the paper size to 10x12 it will let me select the correct paper type and the colors are way more accurate.  I've tried disabling the "Detect Paper setting mismatch" as suggested but it still pops up the same box if I choose 12x12 matte photo paper.  Canon sells their own 12x12 matte photo paper so not sure why it stops you from selecting this.

aahshh
Apprentice

I was getting the same error, but I changed my paper type from plain paper to cardstock and it printed borderless on 12x12. Hope this helps!

Announcements