cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma mx350 pulling fed to the left (from the front view)

lethal4240
Apprentice

Hi all,

Have this mx350, which has given great service. It is recently pulling paper from the feed tray slightly to the left, and not feeding it.

I have check this forum a all the youtube vids, not much 'satisfaction', shall I say.

I have done roller checks and cleans..seem hard/not possible to get to feed rollers to clean, but with other canon printers its not so hard (according to the vids). Bugger.

So would deeply apprecaite some guidance as to how to fix.

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you performed the roller cleanings and the paper still wont feed correctly, the printer will need to be repalced. 

Since the MX350 has been retired, you qualify for the Canon Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase. 

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

lethal4240
Apprentice

Hi Arthur,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I am in Australia, does Canon Australia have the same program?

Separately, I have been advised by a printer service shop NOT to stop using the MX350, as comparable printers these days are no-where near the quality.

The same shop has also previously repaired it, and did so on this occasion (finding a audio cable jammed deep in the rollers).

Looking forward to your advise.

regards

Lethal4240

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements