cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS8220 Frozen

JadePuppy
Apprentice

I have the Pixma TS8220 and had to unplug it the other day to move cords around. When I plugged it back in and turned it on the Canon logo popped up and stayed there. I let it sit for hours and it never loaded. I unplugged it and let it sit for an hour then tried again to the same thing.  There is only one button on the printer.  Is there a solution to this or is it bricked?

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi JadePuppy,

If the printer is not starting up, it looks like the printer needs service. The last option you can try is unplugging the printer from the power and pressing the power button 10 times. After pressing the power button 10 times, you can plug the printer into a different power source and then you can try turning it back on.

If the printer is still not turning on, it looks like there is something wrong with the hardware. The printer has a 1 year warranty and you can click the link HERE to create a Canon account to see what service options you have.

Outside of the 1 year warranty, you can contact our sales department at 1-800-652-2666 to use our Upgrade Program. The Upgrade program will give you a discount and free shipping on a replacement printer.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements