cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS5120 won't turn on - no customer support

ra_russell6113
Apprentice

Purchased the PIXMA TS5120 in December, not even 5 months later it won't turn on. I try calling customer support and am repeatedly hung up on, because I haven't registered the printer, which I have. Everything else I have seen shows there is nothing that can be done except sending it to be serivced. That wouldn't be as big of a deal if I was allowed to actually talk to someone who could help. Very dissapointed. 

3 REPLIES 3

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi Ranya,

Thank you for your inquiry, and welcome to the Canon Forums.

We appreciate your participation, however, for the community to best assist you can you provide us with the following information:

1. Operating System of the computer?
  2. How is your printer connected?
  3. What is the displayed support code?

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

microsoft windows

direct outlet - no power strip

no code. Just won't turn on. 

Hi ra_russell6113,

If you have tried another outlet and the printer still wont power on, it has experienced a hardware failure. I see that you purchased the printer in December 2019 so the printer is still in warranty. If you still have a copy of the paper or online receipt, please contact one of our chat agents and they will be happy to process and exchange for you.

Please click HERE to open the support page for your TS5120.

When you get to the chat bot, ask to speak to a live person. The chat bot will put you in contact with one of our chat agents who would be happy to assist you with your scanning issue. Chat agents are available from 8am-8pm EST ( excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements