cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9521C crops my 4x6 image if I go borderless

anantgowerdhan
Apprentice

I just bought PIXMA TS9521C for my professional work, I shoot my pictures in a 2x3 ratio and I provide my clients' 4x6 prints but when printing with this printer I got a border around the picture but then I selected the borderless option and the border is gone it also cropped few mm all the sides. If anyone faced this issue please help me fix this so that I can print my 4x6 image with a borderless option

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Any printer that prints borderless "expands" the image slightly to ensure that the image covers the paper. The degree of expansion is generally adjustable. You would need to check the manual for your printer.

Screenshot 2022-11-30 151134.jpgScreenshot 2022-11-30 151208.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks for the quick response, I use MacOS and I don't see any such configuration utility for the Canon PIXMA

see if this helps:

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/TS9500%20series/EN/UG/ug-024.html

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I looked at the printer menu but I didn't find the setting like Adjust the Amount of Extension kind of setting. I really want to print borderless print and at the same time I want to preserve the entire image since its already 4x6

Announcements