cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9120 Code C000 - not jammed, making clicking noise, stuck

texsmith1959
Apprentice

I have the PIXMA TS9120 printer.   While printing a document, we received the code C000 and was prompted to turn off the printer.  I have followed the support guidance and checked for paper jams, there are none.   Now when I turn on the printer, it bypasses the home screen and goes into a print cycle (like it is going to print a document) the printhead moves back and forth, then stops and starts making a clicking noise like it is stuck, and then we get the same error code.  

thanks for the help!

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Unplug the power cord to your printer and then move the ink carriage so you can access the ink. If you can access the inks, take them all and put them back in making sure they click into place. Once all the ink is back in place, reconnect the power cord and power on the printer. 

If the error comes back, the printer would require service. If the printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

If the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Unfortunately this did not solve the problem.   I get the exact same result.  

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements