cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 How to scan documents into computer

Mcruz63
Apprentice

Hello, need help here! I need to scan documents into my pc and I don't see any button to scan my documents. And i really need help because this for an important matter and I can't figure it out. Please help someone

13 REPLIES 13

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What exact model scanner are you using (usually on the top or front of the unit)?
Do you see any error messages?
Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?
How do you connect to your scanner (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue.
If you're in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello Stephen, i have a Canon Ts 3522 and I have windows 8 and Wi-Fi, hope u can help me because I really need scanner setup ASAP. Thanks 

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

What computer and what scanner?

Mcruz63
Apprentice

HP and Printer all in one Ts3522

Hi,

When you installed the Canon printer driver, it also installed a scanning program called IJ Scan Utility. Click your Windows start button and scroll down until you see a Canon Utilities folder. Open that folder and select IJ Scan Utility to open the scanning program. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I can't figure out how to scan multiple pages and save them together. 

I have an Asus Vivo Book with Windows 10, Canon Pixma TS3522 printer.  I have a wireless connection to the printer.  I can print pages.  But when I click on the Windows start button, there is no "Canon Utilities" folder.

Hi,

Please click HERE to open the support page for you printer. You will want to download and install the Print Driver and Scan Utility Installer Ver.1.02 file. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I figured it out after I posted my question, but thanks very much.

Announcements