cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8620a just spits out blank pages, connected to wi-fi, jets clean, new ink ...?

PinchockDave
Contributor

So frustrating. cannot figure out what the problem is.. says everything is working,, conected, etc,,, just shoots out blank pieces of paper..

5 REPLIES 5

Mike

Hi PinchockDave, and welcome to the Community!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model number of your Canon printer and operating system on your computer. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Thanks! 

PinchockDave
Contributor

I have a  TR8620a  I believe ! am using windows 10?  

PinchockDave
Contributor

I tried downloading new driver software; still not working...

Hi,

Please use the steps HERE to print a nozzle check. If your nozzle check matches the example listed, the printer is working and the next step is to check the printer software. 

To check the printer driver, open the control panel on your printer and then select Devices and Printers. If you see your printer listed, right click and select printer properties. In the window that opens select print test page and let us know if that page comes out blank as well. 

We look forward to your reply. 

I did that once and it looked good, also have done the test page.  I have found that it does not like to print just black and white. If I change text to a color shade it prints.  

click here to view the gallery
Announcements