cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4720 Print spool error

queenbuzzard
Apprentice

I have just recently started having a problem printing from my Android phone to my Canon TR4720.  It has always printed just fine until the last few days.  Now when I open a file to print, I get a Print Spool error.  I have Googled this error and done the different steps I have read about and still no printing.  If I print directly through the Canon print app, it works fine.  But if I open and email and want to print it, or an attachment such as a pdf, I get this error.  It's extremely frustrating.  Any ideas out there?  I have restarted phone and printer.  The printer is set up as WiFi so I have not restarted my desktop computer.  I will also try that and see if it helps any.  

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can try installing the Canon print plugin that would allow you to print emails. If that does not work, then you may want to try resetting the print spooler in your Android. 

The Print Spooler is a built in system process on your Android device. For exact steps on how to perform a reset of the print spooler, I recommend checking online using a key search of your phone model and print spooler. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements