cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4720 CarePAK activation code needed

MC005
Apprentice

I purchased a CarePAK, I received the emails but NO CODE, and my account demands a code to activate

More "code" problems with Canon.

I purchased this CarePAK because Canon doesn't offer the rightfully free customer support and my printer doesn't install in the Win10 desktop, as I posted before. I received all the confirmation emails BUT NO ACTIVATION CODE. Since there is no customer support, how do I get customer support to activate the paid customer support?

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, MC005!  If you need help activating your CarePAK Plus service plan, you can call our CarePAK support line at 1-833-CAREPAK (1-833-227-3725) on weekdays and they'll be glad to assist you.

We look forward to your call!

Thank you Danny, but not an option: here at home, we both have bad hearing issues. I have hyperacusis: background noises on phone calls cause a lot of pain. I have tried to get Canon to comply with the Am. disabilities act and give me - as they are obliged to - a customer service email. Chat would work as well. Especially because the problem was caused by mistakes on Canon's side - observe the message: they claim the product was activated, and not activated at the same time, and want me to *call*. Not an option.çlasdfkjaçj.JPG

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Canon does have a chat support team. There is a product support option in your Canon account and when you select that option and select your printer model, there will be a live chat option for you to use. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements