cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 Won't Print Whole Page

JL08
Apprentice

I am having a time trying to get this printer to print my whole page.  I have read over 40 different forums all over the net about checking the print preview, to resetting the printer page size, changing the setting for fit to page, and more, and my page is still cutting off.  It is literally driving me crazy.  I have wasted sheets and sheets (on both sides) of paper and I am on my 3rd ink cartridge (1st came with it...then I went through an XL cartridge, and now I am on my second XL cartridge.)  I think I made a mistake in not taking this back when it began, but I really thought I would find an answer.  My paper is set to the letter.  My setting in Google Docs, Word, Kami, and all the different programs I tried printing from have all been cut off.  The only thing that has somewhat helped was to flip the page so I can at least keep my page from the bottom so it does don't cut off so much.  But this is ridiculous.  I have had many printers and used many but I have never encountered one that cuts off the paper.  HELP!

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Windows or MacOS you are running and if you installed the printer driver or select add printer when you connected it via usb cord.

If you would like help in real time to solve this issue, you will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

If you would like to continue in the forum, we look forward to your reply.

acflesher
Apprentice

I'm running macOS Sonoma 14.1.2 and am having the same problem. Trying to print a return address on a 5x7 envelope and it doesn't print a whole section of the address

Astron01
Contributor

I have the same problem with the exact model of the printer you have, except I print with my Lenovo IdeaPad laptop.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements