Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Multiple page paper jam

My printer is a PIXMA MG3620. It's out of warranty so checking here to see if anyone can help. The printer drew in multiple sheets of paper (the entire stack of paper) at one time. Then jammed. Paper can't be moved backward nor forward. I followed th...

Josepy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX492 installation problem

Have an MX492 that has been connected USB to a Windows 7 desktop.  The computer has been replaced with a new Windows 10 desktop.  When installing, it gets to the Printer Connection window, which shows Printer Detected.  After a while, that changes to...

Landau by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9520 Paper return comes out the back

I did a bad thing and loaded sticker paper in the cassette that was too heavy! It fed in then started making an awful racket and whirling sound until it jammed.  Now when I try to print it does not print and it returns blank paper out from the back! ...

DEBM by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3420 Missing CD

I just bought this printer it didn`t come with a cd I can`t find this printer on the canon setup page so i can't get the drivers and i`am unable to use it.Can anyone help what do i do

PIXMA MX922 Error Code 1007

I have a Prixma MX922. I am trying to print a document from my Samsung S9 android. I have downloaded everything  properly but continue using to get error code 1007 which has something to do with the paper.  There are 2 trays but only 1 holds regular ...

Rondi by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8520 PGBK showing used but it is brand new

Replaced TR8520 PGBK used cartridge with new cartridge. Printer display screen shows that it is a "used" cartridge and will not print using that cartridge.Solutions tried:Inserted new cartridgeUnplugged the printer and plugged it back inTried another...

TRyork by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR8622 Prints But Won't Scan

Hi! I am having an issue with my printer communicating with my laptop. Specifically it won't scan- It prints though - I tried scanning through my laptop and even directly on the printer - very suspicious because I never had an issue before. It was te...

My Canon MX922 has horizontal lines when I print.

Canon MX922 is printing horizontal lines on prints. I've deep cleaned, checked for clogged nozzles, roller cleaned, checked head alignments, added new ink, flushed the printhead for 15 min, dried overnight. Still printing horizontal lines (width) of ...

MJahde by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8520 not printing!!!

the ink was running very low, black was completely out so I just replaced the black ink cartridge (just 281 black cartridge). Then I tried to print some documents in black and white and it made all the normal noise but a plain white paper came out, n...

AKS1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Ink Subscription

I keep getting ink in the mail that I didn't order, and the payment deducted from my bank.  How do I stop this insanity.  I'm a stroke victim and maybe print a couple of pages a month, i.e., wife's recipes...please help me..!

Pixma MG7520 stopped connecting to Mac mini

My above printer was working fine until yesterday when I had a paper jam.  I was able to easily disengage it from the back.  When I went to resume printing, it would not connect.  In Queue view and blue line goes back and forth as if searching for co...

DaTh by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG7720 USB connection settings

Help! My modem/router died and am waiting for delivery. In the meantime I am trying to print from my MacBook Pro direct to the printer using the USB cable that came with the printer. My computer keeps saying it can't find the printer. There must be s...

Roxi50 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements