cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIMXA MX922 malfunctioning!!!

tchauvet
Apprentice

Good Morning,

I have been using my MX922 for almost 5 years and now I am having issues with it. I was trying to print some information on 3 x 5 index cards but every time I was trying to print, the cards jam up in the rollers, so I gave up.

All of a sudden, my printer cannot print a second page after printing the first page or even print double-sided without a paper jam error showing up on my printer screen. I tried everything from updating the drivers to reinstalling the printer and software but nothing worked. I even check inside the printer, front and back, and no paper in the rollers.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thank You

Terence Chauvet

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Since you say you are having problems with paper feed maybe the rollers need to be cleaned.

There should be a setting for that in the printer driver. Here is what the driver for my printer looks like for a Windows computer. Not the same printer as yours, but the drivers are generally similar.

Screenshot 2022-05-16 054043.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I did the roller cleaning and some pages came through fine. But when I print out something, it prints the first page and then the rollers roll and then the paper jam error comes up!! SMH!!!

I don't know what's going on!

Announcements