cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX530 Duplex Print Jamming & Docs Stuck In Queue

mikemade
Apprentice

ISSUE 1: Paper Jamming (Inside Ink Bay) on Duplex Long-side Reverse

When print job finished on front of page and printer attempts to feed paper back into itself to print on the reverse side, paper gets jammed inside printer (in ink bay area). Repeated process 3 times, all resulted in jams.

ISSUE 2: Print Spooler Document Stuck

Printer experiences no paper, says "Please wait..." error message, then goes to regular print menu (such as Copy menu) and Print Spooler shows document as "Printing" but nothing is printing. When attempting to delete the print job, print spooler is stuck on "Deleting."

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi mikemade,

I recommend performing a Auto Document Feeder and Roller cleaning. Please click HERE and select each article for the steps.

For your second issue, I recommend going to the print spooler and performing a reset. If you are not familiar with how to reset the spooler, please let me know what version of Windows or Macintosh is installed on your computer and I will be happy to provide you the steps.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements