cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding it impossible to connect my MG3520 to Wifi on MacBook. Help?

ncoflin
Apprentice

Hello,

I am having an impossible time connecting my MG3520 to my Wifi. I know it says the easiest way to do so is by using the phycial WPA button on my router, however my router does not have this. There is a non-physical button in my router settings but alas that does not seem to work and perhaps why they notate a "physical" one is needed. The Canon IJ Setup Wizard will not even work. When I click on it, nothing happen after the "Setup is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?" box pops up and I click yes. I am running Mac High Sierra 10.13.6.

Any help? I am beyond frusterated. 

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Printer Driver OSX High Sierra

Scanner Driver OSX High Sierra

Software and Utilites High Sierra

If any of these installers have the check box allowing them to check for the latest driver, uncheck this option.  These are the currently the latest drives as of 12-12-2019. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ncoflin,

Because you have a "non physical" button available, please follow the steps in this article to connect your PIXMA MG3520 to your wireless network:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART173525

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements